Time, I thought I have bags full of it ... used to spent it like it will never finished.
I gave days to work, to entertain others, to chase for materials and to fill other people's time table.
I delayed many aspects of my life. I thought they could wait.
Children came and they grew to became adults and I grew to be golden.
Many old friends missed and less and less coming to gatherings.
Retirement is nice. Time for my own but retirement is also the last turn of the journey. You can almost see the finishing line.
I woke up to see that time has taken yesterday and I have already spent some today.
Sometimes I said time is passing fast.
No, time is there standing still in the universe for millions of years alone and does not belong to anyone.
I am passing.
😈

0 comments:
Post a Comment